Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Simullating to normal

 I settled down to a routine,My confuse persel And i, which seldom,And i screamed to duit US well,when the weater permimed it,she would spend the morning on the grounds, directing the gardeners about the painting,or wacthing the progress of terraced walk we had decided upon,while My usual reading to And for among.cactcy verhicless singging

The twelve for a brief Coach man would drive neighbour to return calls,that had been Mase or so upon her sometimes if on the way i would rider alone/ with her for a Mike or so And the get out out lying district where i had found My sight of her for the day for she always to My room And seldom came before mid bz time laney morning doing positif to stabil control upstair And rest until denied carrige investing interverning house become something to be gone thought for the evening  a sale sance agency,And was imtpatient to get things some,what was the time?every day i see My wacth.still in only half - refleksi refleksion And past four,how the hour dragged And buy the way of sutuable,if i knew at once if i had returned for i would see rest room before And change to bellow to wait for hands of click free nearer to seemed to me or this had always happened nothing strange i alone,unchaged with proper front of me so i with the mere process becoming in a sense a new life addapted from man remind My cousin And big family happiness  sometime doing telentime

Only me 

Biasala

Bil Salam bil salam

 alone du mourier


No comments:

Muddy depression

Oktober Bagun tidur tidur rest jap kimio terapi Last monthly emergency frustsation leave peace fully carefully duty house keeping