Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Payung sikit motor baqu


look out the window. what do you see? There are something you like to look at.motor cabuk bertukar baru What Do you like to look becouse that is beautiful? Most people like to look at beautiful things because My motorcycle they are so colourful. blue -Yellow -black

think of all colour you know. what colour of clouds. Do I use my name at plate I make sentences? which sentence in each pair I do not prefer plate Penang  PPH? n why?  I choose  plate Perak ALP?

I saw a big parti pakatan harapan OR I saw a big sneezing blue motorcycle with plate PPH

I bought  some my name Akmal OR I bought lapan with plate ALP

Now think of sound. you caught at traffic lights. you have made a sound dosent why at my home I shouts. I made accents another sound. artist sings, I has also made sound sings with my music instrument .my cat meows. it has also made sounds. someone puling the trotal of motorcycle apek say weng weng hati terbakar...has also made a sound. when I start the engine of my motorcycle your don't hear more sounds is mesra Alam.

some sound are loud. I call them noises. some sound are sweet. I call them sweet sounds, song of music people voice are pleasant, loud or angry. voice are loud soft, sweet, pleasant or unpleasant. which of these sound are pleasant one a dog barking a child speaking on the telephone, music from guitar Bird singing, a jet flying low over  my roof? Oklah aku type Malay cerita asal motorcycle baru itu cerita nampak warna dan bunyi

Pengeluaran motosikal Kriss MR3 tahun 2020 aku beli  kerana modenas menunjukan prestasi yang baik mungkin pertambahan terhadap permintaan oleh harga yang berpatutan motosikal mampu milik rakyat Malaysia



Agak menegak dalam pemanduan



Pemanduan yang lancar dan lifeable 

No comments:

Muddy depression

Oktober Bagun tidur tidur rest jap kimio terapi Last monthly emergency frustsation leave peace fully carefully duty house keeping