Saturday, February 16, 2019

For my own Future

in replying to what happen to me today to you can see i am blur obtained all.hari ini aku pergi interview company MICRON di Hotel Equaterial Penang with my freind wan.Majority pleasure Diploma and Deegre i wonder if i would be kind enough to have this Job,i would like to working at werehouse and i am confident that it walaupun siapkan RESUME lewat malam semalam.it has the approval to i understand to my arrow from line to line in my profesional capacity.

but that against have been mistaken then i will waiting for second,and third interview  job be taken untill June on this year.need to claim overdue my NIOSH ID SAFETY PASSPORT I have to make more detailed check,i wont  type at my resume my own job mesin rumput and my give prossession of certificate copy my PMR and Sek.Men.Dato Haji Ahmad Badawi.i was wasting my time last night to fotostat when i know this Job by at noon.you know lah kan (Kelam Kabut)only half and hour i have made an important interview


but some anyway not kind of word's

fresh graduate majikan suruh balik dulu nanti diorang panggil diorang nak yang penting experiance
i will to happy to seen any my income to joined...For my own future

No comments:

Muddy depression

Oktober Bagun tidur tidur rest jap kimio terapi Last monthly emergency frustsation leave peace fully carefully duty house keeping