Friday, May 18, 2018

Happy Ramadhan

Selamat Berpuasa Happy Ramadhan Alright then how are you everyone?So,so....i am begining to fell bored with the long Ramadhan.I heart that that will the best of Raya Puasa This every year,I've got and i was prety shocked when if i got (kumpul duit raya) dekat raya nanti (sound like busy melodi la..)

 usually there's a lot of thing that i like to do this ramadhan but what i like most of all is reading and berehat.Usually i do at night after dinner with sahur until sleep 2am as well sometime i have wakeup and pray and megaji al-quran before sahur if i dont mind.

everyday is not wasting my precious time foolisly is there any advance to the from me who are going to have be a greetful to god for lending me his torch and do my best during Ramadhan well ithink that more than enough for my article in my blog (tiba-tiba) speaking london or German (efect aku orang melayu tulen) just more on prepositon learn the word should be fined or taken cort action up in english anyway i wish good enough and soon.thanks to god

Mandono

No comments:

Muddy depression

Oktober Bagun tidur tidur rest jap kimio terapi Last monthly emergency frustsation leave peace fully carefully duty house keeping